Public information resources available about these alignments include paper brochures, webpages with a storymap and map plotting activities, and public input tables that will be set up at various community events and programs. Depending on your time and interest, you can do any of the following to learn more and express your views on this community project:
- Visit our project webpage. We have maps, photos and information to help guide you through the area.
- Take the survey!
- Experience a virtual tour of the greenway!
- Take a walk! You can access the greenway from Wilson Park, 101 Williams St. Town staff will place trail maps at trail entrances, or you can access an online map from a QR code to take a self-guided tour. Please note that a large tract of land south of UNC property is privately owned. Property boundaries for the tract, known as the PH Craig Property, begin just after the trail passes beneath the railroad trestle.
- Drop by our table at a community event or if you spot us outside your favorite grocery store, laundromat or hair salon. Town staff will be out with public information boards and surveys. View the schedule of current engagement opportunities on our webpage.
- Learn more about the engagement process through the Bolin Creek Greenway Engagement Framework at https://www.carrboronc.gov/DocumentCenter/View/13140/Community-Engagement-Planning-for-Bolin-Creek-Greenway-051923